Get your tickets here!
This summer, Pornceptual & Mobile Kino invite you to explore the various universes of fearless and iconoclast directors whose films will deliver their unique vision of sensuality and sexuality through a selection of five short movies.
With its new project, Koyoos, Pornceptual aims to create a platform to bring awareness to marginalized bodies and queer sexuality. It aims to investigate how films can be used as a visual medium for queer and sexual exploration.
Join us on the 2nd of July at Alte Münze for the screening of the following movies:
Passage by Ann Oren (Germany, 2020)
Instinct by Ester Martin Bergsmark, Mad Kate, Adrienne Teicher & Marit Östberg (Germany, 2019)
Rick by Jan-Peter Horstmann (Germany, 2017)
Our Legacy by Jonathan Vinel & Caroline Poggi (France, 2015)
Baby by Jessie Levandov (USA, 2019)
To be able to protect our staff and customers we ask you to kindly follow these rules:
– Please respect the 1.5 m spacing.
– All seats are spaced 1.5 m from each other, in groups of 2. Some chairs can be moved to make up groups of 3 (for visitors of the same household) or single. Please ask for help if this is the case.
– We kindly ask you to use a mask when entering the cinema (including queue), when approaching the bar, going to the toilet and when in your seat. Unfortunately, without a mask we will not allow you to enter the screening. Wearing a mask in you seat is not compulsory but we kindly ask you to wear it at all times.
– If you are feeling unwell we ask you to please not attend a screening. Refunds can be made up to 24 hours before the screening. Please inform us in writing to email@example.com
– We kindly ask our guests to buy Online Tickets. Nevertheless, you cna also purchase Tickets at the box office (on the day) with cash, in case you can’t buy online.
– Online tickets will record an email and name per booking. This will be used to identifying and keep track of all visitors to one particular screening. In case someone who attended ends up testing positive to COVID-19 this information can be passed on to the health authorities if requested. This is part of the official governmental guidelines. This information will be kept for 1 month from the date of the screening.
– According to our Hygiene concept, we have reduced our screening spaces to a third of capacity. Each capacity will vary depending on the venue.
Robert D Moore says
The concept sounds amazing .I reside in Tasmania 7250
Can it be something I can be involved in .with my remote location
Please contact me via email